Sunday, January 27, 2019

A little Catching up


The Blue and White quilt.
No, this is not that same photo I've shown before!
My design wall isn't large enough to show the whole quilt.
This is part 2, part 1 is finished.
There's still a part 3 made up of three rows in the middle of the quilt.
I really like it better when everything fits on the design wall!
The Granny is 3/4 quilted as well.
Really, I have been stitching!
Except, 
I haven't done a single block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
There are several cut out, 
I have just been reluctant to change the thread on the machine to red.
Lazy much?

Things have been a bit nutty around here this week.
My middle son, Rob, took a new job in Nashville, TN 
they have purchased their first home 
and this week was the BIG move!
They have been sleeping here,
eating here some,
and I have been dog-sitting Lola.  
Seems like I've not done anything much all week!
They left this morning for Nashville and I'm heading down tomorrow.
So I  have some "getting ready to do"
So,
guess I should go do it!




1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Have a safe trip to Nashville. Moving house is rather stressful don't you find? Great progress on the Blue & White quilt. I haven't stitched a thing this weekend - too hot, too tired, too clumsy.