Thursday, January 3, 2019

Frustration

No photo.
Just a bit of a temper fit.
Frustration lives today.
I had an asthma attack early in December,
thought I was well and truly done with it
BUT
today I began coughing again.
Will need to start using the inhalers.
Anyway,
I get tired easily.
So packing up the last of the decorations either for
storage or disposal
just wore me out.
Then I went into the studio to do a bit of stitching.
Remember I showed a photo of it last night?
I got so frustrated trying to find things that
I decided it had to be cleaned before I could hope to do anything!
I'm a bit frustrated at the moment.
SIGH!
Tomorrow, I'm cleaning.
Boring.

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Oh Gail, I am sorry (as a fellow asthma sufferer I get it). The meds do help. We are in a 12 day heat wave here (38-40 degC) and even with the aircon (just a small unit in the family room) I'm over it. No decent sleep at night as temps don't drop below 22degC. Blerrgghh!

Janice said...

Welcome to my life. I’m forever trying to find things in my sewing room and waste so much time and then I can usually not get to the cutting table for all the stuff on it. As of asthma, I’m fine in the summer, but have to take puffers all through the winter or I cough all the time. I don’t liked relying on medication, but it makes the world of difference. I’m hoping you get things a bit under control so that you can get to do some fun stitching.

ritika said...

Thank you for sharing your frustration story. Now there are many online platforms where we can vent anonymously and pull out the frustration.