Monday, April 6, 2020

I have a new project

 Like I needed another one.  At any rate, there is chatter that masks will be required for everyone and that they are more effective than was once thought so I am making them.  A lot of them-really hope to have them in the mail to their new homes by Friday.  Using up quite a bit of my stash-which is a good thing!

We had a family Zoom chat last night.  It was SO MUCH FUN! It was like everyone was sitting in my house laughing and talking over one another.  I think we all enjoyed it, I know I did!  It was decided that we would have a weekly chat and a daily quick text so we don't feel isolated.  Everyone is well and busy working and taking care of the children/fur baby.

I did my first on-line food order today.  It will come sometime this week and I expect that I will not get everything on it and there were some things not even on their list.  It is a pretty big order and I hope I won't need to do it again for several weeks.  I have a growing list of things to get at Lowes for the gardens and a couple of projects in the house.  They are open but I don't think it would be considered necessary so I'm putting it off as long as I can.  I don't think Amazon sells 2x4's or cement blocks or landscape timbers or. . . .


I also made as sourdough starter for bread as yeast is fairly hard to come by. I am not a huge fan of sourdough but I'll use it as long as I need to.


I did get the blue hash tags made on Saturday. So one of the RSC  block sets are made.  When I finish masks I'll work on the others.  I am also downloading the designs for the Love and Hugs from Australia group.  I have printed them out but that's as far as I've made it.  I haven't done this kind of stitching in years so it will be fun-I hope.

Quinn has been a bit under the weather the past few days and has interrupted my sleep.  Which means that I need to get to bed and attempt to catch up a bit.

2 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Hi, Gail! I think we are all making masks! I have been for a couple of weeks, sending them off everywhere. But still going to the grocery store - wearing a mask and latex gloves. We walk in the neighborhood and through the cemetery across the street. The days go by.....

Cheryll said...

Nice to have you join in Friday Night with Friends this week...xox