Friday, January 19, 2018

The State of The Stitching


First up, Ethan's Trip.
Under the needle being quilted.
Hopefully done by next weeks report.


Next,
The first strip sets of Ryan's Trip.
I'm never sure if I'm going to like the fabrics sewn together-
BUT this is going to rock I think!



Last one,
Nora's Great Granny
being cut.
Think I'll need to find more than one girl
 to use up all the scraps in pink and purple.

I've also been cutting blue fat quarters into squares and strips.
I hope to use up most of the fabric I have before I move from this house.
(I never intended to live here longer than 5 or 6 years.
Once I'm sadly dogless I'm going walk-about.  
Or perhaps sooner in North America.)
I'll be making 9 patches out of the color of the month Rainbow scrap challenge.

Other progress,
I've finally figured out the new update of Family Tree Maker,
have it hooked to Ancestry.
Beginning to look at those "Hints"
Now, I need to figure out using a small tv I have as an extra monitor.

I took several books of piano music to the FedEx store to have them spiral bound.
Now they'll lay flat when I play.
One of those small details that make life easier but take forever to get done.

Thinking I'll go to the movies later today!



1 comment:

Janice said...

Winter is the best time for sewing, while hibernating and not a lot happening out and about. Enjoy the movies.