Friday, October 21, 2016

Miniatures!

Today I visited The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures here in Tucson.  Lots of fine art miniatures and the Fairy Tree was super cute.  Also lots of manufactured things like Department 56 North Pole Village-Of which I have a few pieces.  I enjoyed it. I read the blog of Casey Rice  which is always fun thanks to Tessie and informative-lots of how to's.  She did a lot of restoration on doll houses etc for the museum.

After that I hunted down another quilt shop and a yarn shop, came away from both empty handed.  Which is fine.  Then I stopped off at a garden center, just for grins.  Almost came away with a kumquat tree though.

The big excitement for the day came when I got gas in the truck at QUIKTRIP!  First one I've seen since I left home!

No comments: