Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Izzy's stocking update


 Here's August's stitching on the final stocking!
About 1/4 finished with the x's.
This is proving to be an easy design,
it certainly helps that I don't have to do it backwards!
The toe on this one is facing the right direction already,
WHEW.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll finish this one in time to hang it with the rest in December.
That is if I don't run out of red-I'm a bit concerned that I won't
be able to find more.

More stitching on this tonight!

6 comments:

jude's page said...

Your making great progress, I'm sure you will finish in time, there is something about a deadline to keep you going!

Maria said...

Growing nicely and I'm sure you'll finish on time....

Lin said...

Very nice work Gail - great progress. xx

Denice Barker said...

Gail, you have far better eyesight than I do!!! Many, many years ago this is how I got started with handwork and I have the samplers to prove it but I don't know that I could do it anymore! Even my quilt stitches are getting bigger!

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG you have made great progress on this stocking.....maybe you can get it done by Christmas....

a good yarn said...

That's fantastic progress and we'll cheer you on to have it ready for Christmas.