Sunday, September 13, 2020

This week in stitches-progress


Rainbow Scrap Challenge stitching:
All the red hashtags
Plus some hashtags that were already cut.
I found them when I was sorting through a project box.  
They aren't exactly red,
although some have red in them.
Only one more month to go and it will be yellow.
This is a good thing the box is getting quite full!


Then I did the big blocks these are pretty quick to make, 
it seems the hardest part is laying them out!


I've begun the flipflop blocks, I think two are finished.
There won't be too many as I don't have much red in 2 1/2 inch size even after cutting more.


In keeping with my goal of making one 9-patch as day,
I've stitched together 8 this past week!

We had several days of gray, gloomy, rain and cool temperatures.
Two days broke existing records for very low HIGH temperatures!
My air conditioning has taken a break,
and I had to put another quilt on the bed!
Yeah!
Fall is my favorite time of the year,
So happy it's here.

 

4 comments:

dq said...

You have certainly made a lot of blocks this past week. Those hashtags for the RSC are so cute!

Maria said...

Great job making all those red hashtag blocks...

a good yarn said...

Lots of good block making happening in your sewing room.

Lin said...

Lots of lovely blocks there Gail. Lucky you with cooler temperatures - 37 here today! xx