Sunday, June 7, 2020

FNWF Chook Shed style!


Friday night (for me) was spent in a Zoom meeting with Chookyblue and friends!  Along with all the usual virtual folks over at Friday Night with Friends!  
I was such fun to actually see what bloggers LOOK like and to chat about, well,  Everything!
I worked at the backstitching on Ryan's stocking made some really good progress.
  I'll soon be flipping the page over!

On Saturday, as the Chookshed party continued I finished these for last month's RSC.
Hey, they're done!
Eleven flip-flop blocks. Which I find very fiddly and slow for some reason!



This last one is for the placemat set.
The photo's dark but the block is dark so it is what it is.


After I finished those  I worked on the Hashtags for this month.
All pretty in pink


I found 6 more strips today so those will also get done, maybe tomorrow.

I've been hard at work in the yard each day and it has gotten REALLY hot!
I'm pretty exhausted now!
Only two more blueberry bushes to get in the ground tomorrow.
Then one more project out there and I'll be finished until fall, 
well I'll have to water and weed and all that stuff.

Tomorrow, I'll be off to read everyone's blog from the big party!
  Isn't ZOOM amazing?!

7 comments:

a good yarn said...

The technology has been a real boon to so many that's for sure. You've been stitching up a storm and those hashtag blocks look terrific. I planted blueberries one year and I thought the birds ate all the fruit but it was the dog.

Lin said...

Hi Gail. I caught sight of you briefly on Saturday but we didnt get a chance to talk. It was great fun - just sad that I was not able to spend more time at the party. Your blocks are all looking great and I love the dark fabrics in you placemat. Stay out of the hot sun! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Gail so pleased you made it to the party......you got lots of sewing done.....
That cross stitch is huge......I like the greet blocks and the hashtags......gardening is never ending but rewarding.......

loulee said...

The zoom party was something else. I sew enjoyed it.
Another flip flop sewer!, what will you do with the blocks??

Maria said...

The Zoom Party was great and hope we have one again soon...
Your sure managed lots of sewing as well some work on the cross stitch.

Cheryll said...

You had a great Friday Night with Friends.... that extended to Chookys party.
Looked like FuN...xox

jude's page said...

You have been really busy, and those hashtags are very pretty. Lovely to "meet" you at Chooky's party, it is great to check out new blogs, and when I found yours, realised I visited you on occasion. You seem to be very handy with jobs around your house, well done.