Monday, April 8, 2019

Vacuum cleaners and other things that don't work

I have one of these.
Well, this one to be exact!
I've had it for a while and always been happy with how it worked.
One day a couple of weeks ago it stopped in the middle of the hall.
This has happened before and it was always the filter.
I switched out the filter
still wouldn't start. 
Hum.
Also the beater bar-
Most excellent of inventions-
began making a horrid squeaking noise.
I decided that it had to go off to the shop.
Got it back in two days
(whoever heard of that fast of a turn around?)
I had caused the seal inside the canister to slide up by knocking the canister against 
the trash barrel to get rid of the dirt!
Who knew?
I won't be doing that again.
I have to say it is back to being amazing!
Unfortunately, that means I must vacuum.


In the category of not very amazing.
COMMENTS
Since Google did away with open ID 
leaving a comment has meant signing in to a different account.
That doesn't always work though.
For some reason I can't leave a comment on Chookyblue's blog at all.
Sorry Chooky.
If I have issues, 
I'll try and send you an email instead.
So, sorry about that!
Also, about proving I am not a robot.
I hate all the little squares of photos.
So small I can't always see the fire hydrant or whatever I should see
And now there are two pages!
I hate it.
Personally, I wouldn't care if you were a robot!