Saturday, April 30, 2016

RSC - Orange

I have been working on this month's color all along but kept forgetting to blog about it on Saturday!
I have bit more Orange than Purple!  


I don't think about liking or not liking Orange.
I do like these.
The tumbler quilt is going to be an interesting work!
One that will not be finished this year!
There are still a few skinny strips in each color for me to use up.
 I didn't do light blue In January so I have that to do as well.
Looking forward to seeing what May's color will be!

5 comments:

Mari said...

What an interesting idea! Sure to be a happy quilt.

a good yarn said...

Orange can be a very strong colour but this looks really good. Almost Australian Outback colours, especially the rocks you find in the Northern Territory.

PaulaB quilts said...

The tumbler blocks are great, such nice strip piecing. Do you cut them out of stripped pieced blocks? How big are they? It will be so nice to see the other colors. Glad you are posting with Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

scraphappy said...

So many tiny pieces! What a great way to put them to work.

The Joyful Quilter said...

It looks like you got a lot of ORANGE scrap sewing done. Good work!!