Sunday, August 23, 2020

Learning Curve

This new blogger format is going to be a learning curve!  
I can't even remember where to find the NEW POST link from one week to the next!
I did find the place to make the photos smaller, yeah me.
PLUS,
Apple updated my operating system 
and now Picasa doesn't work.
UGH!
I apologize for the photos this is the best I could do in Apple photos.

We've had another week of lovely weather,
more like September than August.
That is changing this week as we hit the 90F mark again.

I finished all the RSC blocks 
Purple

And caught up the blue.

 
I've been a bit lost as to what I should do now,
so I took a couple of days off 
from the studio and just read.
One of the blessings that have come to me from THE VIRUS
is that feeling of freedom from should dos.
Now, I'm getting back with it again.
Although, I do want to leave the should dos in my rear view mirror!




5 comments:

dq said...

Ya, leave them in your rear view mirror. ENjoy life!

Blogger will come to you the more you use it! Some changes I like better while others I don't.

Great RSC blocks! Hope you read a good book.

Gretchen Weaver said...

At least blogger has a new post on the top left hand side now that actually says new post instead of that orange dot with the + that was on the lower right hand side. How were you supposed to know?

jude's page said...

Love your thoughts on leaving some things in the rear view mirror!

a good yarn said...

Your RSC blocks a re looking good. Ae you making a dent in the stash? They say a change is as good as a holiday. Well almost but a break from doing the same thing doesn't hurt. After finishing my quilt top I defrosted the freezer. It's full on excitement here I can tell you. I'm not enjoying new Blogger and it's not emailing comments to me. Harrummphh! First world problems I guess.

Lin said...

Nice work on your purple and blues. I do wish they would not keep updating things - it never seems to be any better! Leave those 'should dos' behind! xx