Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Same rain -different day!

Yep, it's raining again. Or perhaps I should say still.  
I managed to mow my very tall grass yesterday, 
finishing about 30 minutes before it began raining again.  
I only had to walk in 1/4" water in one spot of my yard.
I think I need to buy a boat!
While no flooding threatens me, that could change 
if this rain does not stop soon.
Here in my office the sound of the rain is quite loud.
I can only imagine what it would be in Ceili.

I've been busy working on the house.
I ordered the carpet.
Bought the necessary stuff to finish the main bathroom.
Only the tile left to do.
When I get that down I'll post a photo.
I was hoping for today BUT. . .

I'm sandwiching the huge blue and white quilt,
at long last.
Guess what?
All the blue threads are showing under the white!
So am now clipping the BACK of the top.
It's a very large quilt, sigh.
I have to finish the sandwich today so I can have the table to eat on!
Photos to follow.

Wish me luck on the quilt,
and continued sanity at being cooped up!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

You must all have soggy feet by now and the boat seems like a good idea. Isn't it maddening when the threads show through! Hopefully some dry weather is coming your way soon.