Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday night updates

I've spent quite a bit of time on Nora's stocking this past week.
Once I got it out I didn't want to put it down!
So I made some really good progress on it.
(You'll have to take my word for it as I can't find a Before picture!)
I think I might have worked on it once or twice last year but that's it.
It's been on the ToDo list for at least two years.
It will feel good to get it done.
Then I can start on Ethan's.
 Which will be followed by Ryan's.

All the big blocks for G2 are finished!
I'll work at the sashing, four patches and borders next,
It really should be ready to quilt very soon.
It's a good thing that G1 is nearly quilted,
just one side of the border
then binding.

I have a small project to make just for me before I put G2 under the needle.
Then I'll be off on a black and gold quilt for Tanya.
After that I'm not sure which project will catch my fancy.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

The stocking has really come along. The design is so intricate. The Granny Squares look terrific - loving that colour combination.