Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Beginning 2020!

First, let me wish all of you a Happy New Year!

May bright blessings fill your lives in 2020.
It is my greatest hope that all who live in New South Wales Australia, are safe and not suffering too much from the wildfires.
 I know how much damage they do to homes and lives.

Next up a few family pics from over the holidays.
Rob and Tanya were up for Christmas from Nashville.   We enjoyed having them-it's been an adjustment for all of us having them move away.  They like their new home and both are working so its all good.

Left to right front:  Lucas, Brayden, and Bri.
In background:  Kolby and Ryan
Again left to right:  Lucas, Ethan and Kolby-Brayden in the background

Scott and Beth

Rob with Isabel

Tanya with Isabel

Somehow, Ryan missed being in more photos!
Also missing were Steve, Candice and Nora who were home in San Diego.
(I'd say they were enjoying the warmth except for two things-it was 65F here on Christmas and only Nora escaped the FLU, Steve had pneumonia!  All are much improved now.)
Everyone here was pleased with their gifts-me especially!
I got toolboxes!
How many women get excited about that?!

Then, we were all off to Columbia to celebrate the birthdays of Ryan (5) and Isabel (1).
All these December birthdays!  We now have FOUR!

While Rob and Tanya were here they helped me get the Microwave installed!
I was giddy.

Also in December, The Chiefs won their division in the NFL and get a bye in the first round of the playoffs!  
My neighborhood erupted in fireworks/gunshots in celebration.
I had dinner with my cousins, Phillip and Mary Beth which is always fun and something I'd like to do more often!

Well, enough for now.  I'm striving to get better about posting, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Looks like a lovely family Christmas - mine was pretty full on, too, with all my tribe home from various parts of the world for the Christmas period.