Sunday, July 28, 2019

Nearly there


Before I get to the Nearly there, 
I have a couple of things I finished this week.
Well, yesterday truthfully
First,
 a new shower curtain rod.
The old one was rusting on the top and hard to move the rings on.
I'm always amazed at the things which I find truly annoying
the struggle with the rings was one of those odd things.
This new one is MUCH easier.
Second,
A new mailbox.
The existing mailbox was made of some flimsy plastic, 
UGH.
White, 
Well once white anyway
And broken.


The new one is metal.
While I was at it I re-painted the post.
I love these letters I found on line!
So much nicer than the peel and stick from the hardware store.
(To be truthful these are peel and stick also!)
Easy to use and nice to look at.
Lastly,
The nearly there.


Yes,
those are binding clips on
the quilt that will not be finished!
I think I will actually finish it and have it on the bed by Wednesday!
At the moment I can only see
all the mistakes in it
BUT,
in the next six months those will just magically vanish!
Other stitching is in the works,
but,
some are gifts so not showing them 
YET!

On the medical front.
After 5 weeks,
numerous phone calls and faxes
and a visit with my Primary Care Doctor
I am scheduled for a knee replacement on August 28!
Waiting for the packet in the mail with all the instructions.
I know it won't be pleasant 
BUT 
it will be done
and I will just have to get on with it.


No comments: