Friday, November 23, 2018

Gifties


I've been seriously missing from bogland the past few weeks
But I have not been idle.
Well, at least not totally idle.

I have a new granddaughter arriving no later than Dec 20th!
Quilts must be made!

First up is the Peter Rabbit quilt.
(Whenever I make baby quilts there's always one I like and one I don't!
Peter is the don't!!)
It is quite large and will probably cover both Mommy and baby so it's all good.
I guess!

Close up of Peter fabric.

The one I do like-this yellow and white Hole in Nine.
(Sorry about the shadows but I was working between snow events!)


Both of these have fleece on the back-warm but light.

The last of the baby sewing.
Burb Rags!
Always popular with the new parents,
I often get requests for MORE!
An even dozen here.


These are simple to make, sturdy in the wash, soft and big 
enough to keep your clothes clean!

We had a mini baby shower/birthday party for Bri last Sunday.
We had fun shopping for a GIRL!
And the new baby hit the jackpot!

I have more to sewing to show, 
Will be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Denice Barker said...

It's always fun to make a baby quilt - in anticipation! The quilt IS cute.

a good yarn said...

I’m guessing that by the time you read this you have a new granbaby! I hope everything goes well.