Friday, September 7, 2018

Finished. . . Finally!

Nora's Stocking!
I think I worked on this for 3 or 4 years!
So much blending filament, I hate that stuff!
It really makes the icing sparkle though.
It will join the others on my stairs in December.

The first stitches have been taken on this:


Ethan's stocking.
No blending filament in this one!


On the Janome I've been building red and blue rails.
All the blocks are finished and I'm putting together the rows.


I started a new English Paper Piecing project.
I think there will be several thousand 3/4" squares in this project.

The little pink four patch quilt is
under the needle being quilted.
There's something hinky I need to fix in the border first though.

It's been raining lately so there's been lots of time in the studio.
Speaking of the studio,
I'm off to work!


6 comments:

Radka said...

Wow, lovely stocking!
xx

Maria said...

Beautiful stocking you finally finished.. Will the next one take as long???
Blue?red fences coming together nicely..
Hmm! i'm not a fan of PP but you enjoy.
You are keeping busy working on lots of projects..

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stocking, so much work in that one! Lots of other lovely projects happening.

Cheryll said...

Nora’s stocking is gOrgeOus...
Thanks for joining in FNwF...xox

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of things to work on there........congrats on your finish........
enjoy the rain.......

a good yarn said...

Nora's stocking is just fabulous. So many stitches! You have lots of good projects on the go. I'm just starting to get back into the grrove. Glad you had some rain.