Tuesday, September 25, 2018

After camping


I took Ceili (my little 23' camper) Out for 4 days beginning last Thursday.
It always takes a ton of work to get ready to go.
Mostly, because I am still modifying the interior.
I have to take power tools and wood and more.
Quinn and I did enjoy the days as the weather turned cool
and gave us glorious skies!
Many walks, both short and long were taken.
On Saturday, Scott (youngest son) came out to Arrow Rock State Park for the afternoon.
We had such a good time-always enjoy time with one of my children without any one else.
We also walked from the campground into the Town of Arrow Rock.
The picture above is of Main Street in late afternoon sun.
The business district is about 1 block long!
It does have a really nice yarn shop.
I didn't bring any home!


This is the Arrow Rock Lycecum.
A small theater that produces melodramas and some musical shows.
I haven't been but it is VERY popular!
The campground is small and it can be very hard to get a space on show weekends!

I did quite a bit of work on the inside of Ceili.
Mostly finish work now.
Then I'll try my hand a posting a video!

Quinn the photo bomber!  She turned 7 on the 23rd.
I did take along some hand work.
Of course!
I finished sewing down the binding on the pink four-patch.
Also worked on a somewhat secret paper piecing project 
and did quite a bit on Ethan's Stocking.
(Without any un-sewing I might add!)

Met up with my Baylor roomie in Columbia for lunch yesterday!
Crackerbarrel all the way!
She was traveling through with her youngest daughter and hubby.
Her daughter was moving from DC to Colorado Springs for a new job.
It's always nice to see her and visit as she lives in Texas!

After that I drove Ceili to storage
and then home.

A good weekend all in all.
Even if I'm quite tired!


1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Lovely photos of Arrow Rock and Miss Quinn. Seven years old already! The quilt looks fantastic.