Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa's Sleigh has landed!

I decided this year to join Chookyblue's Secret Santa Swap and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of his sleigh with my parcel!  So I was delighted to open my door after the postman came to see that it had arrived!  All the way from New South Wales, Australia and Simone Harding!
Inside I found these:
This package goes Under my tree until Christmas Day.

The ornament, which Simone says is made of Australian Wool (Whoot), is already hanging in a prominent place on my Christmas Tree!  I love it!

Thank you Simone!  

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

So pleased the parcel arrived. I had been tracking it hoping it arrived safely.
Very pleased to hear you like the ornament too.

Chookyblue...... said...

this is a great ornament........I have a kit to make one for myself.......enjoy.....