Sunday, February 11, 2018

New Quilting Project

Granny Squares!


These are for two purple and pink quilts for two eight year olds!
Nora, of course, and Maddie who has been loving the quilt I sent her Mother last year. 
So one will find it's way to Southern California and the other to Montana.
I have well traveled quilts.
I have to say these blocks are BIG, quick and fun.

 I've also made a few, very few, purple tumblers.
I don't have a great deal of variety in purple but I will make up a few more this week.

(Sorry the photo colors are off-the studio's in the basement!  The light is not great even with flash!)

Also, Ryan likes his new blue and green blanket!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Pretty blocks and Ryan's Quilt is gorgeous...

Chookyblue...... said...

great start.........

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I made a quilt with granny squares and loved doing it : Enjoy! And Ryan's quilt in the previous post is just amazing!