Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Busy, Busy at the moment!


Christmas has come and gone yet again!  Mine was spent at my youngest son's in Columbia as the oldest son and his family had come to meet Ryan.  Also because I did not have a PLACE to celebrate and My darling daughter and her family are off on a cruise as well as vacation time in Florida.  Hope they're having a great time!  Anyway, we had a great time.  Ryan's birthday is on Christmas, he turned two!  Our little miracle. This year I did a combined gift as he's too little to care so a small trampoline was bought for him.  It was amazing how quickly he picked up what he was to do.  He's a VERY active little boy!  His 7 year old cousin,   Nora enjoyed the trampoline as well-she is a very active little girl!

I opened my Secret Santa gift from Maria at thenextstage-maria.blogspot.com!  All they way from Australia, I always get excited about things that come from Australia!  I don't think you can tell but each of the white squares has a bit of lace in it and it is so pretty!  I LOVE IT!  Thank you Maria.  The chocolate koalas are no longer in the package but in my tummy!

Came home yesterday as the children were headed in different directions-Scott and family to Boston, MA, Steve and family to Washington DC.  Today, I moved yet more boxes from storage to the garage at the new house.  Tomorrow the refrigerator, washer and dryer will be delivered! A couple of loads from storage and I should be pretty well set for the movers on Thursday.  I plan to spend my first night in the new house on New Year's Eve.  Ah, to have everything in one place again will be so delightful!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas Gail. So pleased that you like the cushion; I had fun making it for you too:-)
PS I'm actually Maria from The Next Stage; Maria Wilson is from Life on the Block. :-)

a good yarn said...

Ryan is a special little boy and what a delightful Christmas you have had. Maria's lovely handmade gift and extra treats must have been fun to open!