Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday and more bread!

I've gone crazy!  I made bread two days in a row.  Today I made this:
 Seed and Honey bread.  I think it is very yummy!
I also cleaned house but that isn't very exciting!  Tonight was Brayden's night to play at my house, he's a picky eater.  We've all tried to get him to try new things and he does, but it's slow going.   He's a vegetarian at 5!  (Actually, he's always been a vegetarian.)  One thing he does love is pasta, just about any pasta, so tonight we had spagetti.  He likes to help cook so he helped make the sauce, adding the tomatoes, and herbs.  It was good and he ate.  Then we played with toys and colored.  Almost every week Tonya, Brayden and I sit around my big coffee table with crayons and coloring books chat and color.  Tonight Tonya "googled"  Care Bears so we could know all their names, ah the internet how did we ever manage before you? 

No comments: