Sunday, January 1, 2017

Monday Musings and Messes!

Since this is the first of January!

Happy New Year!

Wishing you and yours the very best in 2017!


Now to the rest of the story.  No picture-I'm too tired to get the camera and everything is such a mess!
Perhaps the biggest accomplishment of the day--The Refrigerator now fits in the hole! I didn't even chip the formica.  Whew, that was a big one.

I did move in many boxes of things marked "Kitchen" and managed to find the dishes, no glasses (except champagne flutes) or everyday silverware yet.  Lined some of the cabinet shelves and loaded in canned goods. This is where I really need to pare down.

Set up the guest bedroom as far as the big pieces go anyway.

Lucas came an set up my internet-I no longer have to use my personal hotspot all the time.

Quinn and I had a rousing game of soccer in the basement.

I posted my Intentions for 2017 on a separate page-you can get them out by clicking on the tab.
Very ambitious-likely too ambitions but I'm aiming for the moon if I miss I'll land among the stars!

Now, I'm going to go set up my printer, take a shower and go to bed. So very, very tired.

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

That's a solid day's work for sure! I'm told it takes so much longer to unpack than pack. I'm off to read your list.

Charlene S said...

You got this! 1 box at a time is how you are going to eat this elephant.