Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday's Cross stitch update

Sorry about yesterday.  I spent all day on my computer doing this, that, and the other thing--you know paying bills, and what not.  Boring but necessary.  The upshot of all this computer usage was that the VERY LAST thing I had any desire to do was to sit back down at my computer and write a blog post.  Instead, I went to bed with a book.

Today was a museum day, not much ever gets done on those days.

I've decided that I sleep to excess or something because there simply are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.  I'm even beyond the "have to do" stuff (well there's still laundry, dust- housecleaning stuff) but I've finished all the projects on the house, whew!  Now I want to sell it and move.

Here's today's weekly cross-stitch update:

I've made some really good progress this week mostly because there was a large block of white in the sign and the fact that I haven't worked on anything else!  Well, I did cut purple tonight-more on that later.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

No apologies necessary. I haven't blogged for weeks and no one has complained. Those stockings are quite remarkable. No wonder they look fantastic when completed. So you are getting closer to putting the house up for sale. Big changes ahead.