Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally Finished!

This is my sewing room/office in it's finally re-organized and clean mode. I don't know how long the clean part will last :)

So, the top row is the east wall: first a picture with the design wall in place (my "design wall" is some rigid insulation covered with a white flannel sheet) and the second is the storage behind the design wall. The bottom row: My desk and my sewing table. That's the Memories quilt on the table as while purging I found another patch! It's for the very first lighthouse Larry and I visited, Split Rock just north of Duluth, MN. I was pretty sure I'd bought one but couldn't find it, it's been missing since 2007! I'll be sewing it on today.

I took yesterday off from the gardens, so hot and sticky and my asthma is not liking all the pollutants in the air. Last night we had some serious rain, I think the worst of the storms passed us to the North but we still got quite a lot of rain (really do need to put up a rain gauge.) Today the garden is, of course, very muddy. Too muddy to plant, so that must wait. The forecast is for more rain today, more storms firing up on the "juicy" atmosphere. Perhaps they will pass us by and I can plant tomorrow or Friday. That will finish the garden on the west side of the walkway. Perhaps I will finish with two projects this week?  Of course, I will only start something else!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

What a terrific space and it looks ordered and organised. Fancy finding that missing block. Neat! Let's hope those storms keep passing you by. Cheers, Ann :-)