Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little more movement

So today I can hold a pen in my hand and use it to hold things still. (I opened cans with my left hand, I do not have an electric can opener. Don't want one either.) I sorted some photos and wrote on the backs the approximate date-well year anyway. I'm currently dividing them by decade. Don't laugh it's been a long time since I worked with these. Sadly, I have a ton of graveyard photos that I didn't label and at this point I don't even know what county or graveyard they are from. They are in Missouri, this I know. When the decades are done then I will divide them up by years, hopefully. I want them in the photo boxes at least. I am tossing out all negatives as I plan to scan them into my computer and put them on cds-it will be easier to share that way. I am doing some typing tonight with both hands--so much faster. Tomorrow I think I will try to push fabric into the sewing machine. The worst part, so far, is how boring it is. One always thinks just sitting around for days would be lovely, it's not. I kind of knew that before, one reason I never wanted to go on a cruise.

Hope everyone had a delightful day. Stay healthy.

2 comments:

jilly said...

Glad to hear your feeling a little better.

When I sat down to sort my photos, I had to go by my memory of what clothes my son wore at what age. LOL Couldn't tell by looking at him what age he was:-(

So sorry about Charlie, will keep praying. Such a cute dog and a comfort to have around I'm sure.

Blessings,
Jilly♥

a good yarn said...

I have a stack of books I'd like to have time to read. As for photos - you are very good to sort through them all. I dread having to do mine.
Ann :-)