Monday, April 6, 2015

Design Wall Monday

On my design wall today-
 Parts of three quilts, sigh.  The red strips are the binding for Ryan's quilt-still hand quilting that one.  Truthfully I haven't worked on it lately-Bri never should have told me he wouldn't need it until winter 2015!

Next is for our Guild Mystery quilt

Using up some Michael Miller fairy fabric!

And lastly some log cabin blocks
I have 101 of these made-need 225, obviously they won't all fit and at this point I'm just playing with layouts.  It isn't as easy as it seems to get those alternating strips of color!

Lastly, there's been a new addition to the studio-
Ever since I first saw this rug at Ikea I wanted it!  I finally bought it!  It's just too cute.  (I see a sticky note found its way to the floor already!)

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

That's a terrific rug! Do you work on all of them or do you do a bit on each one and then move to another?I only ask because I tend to start a project and not work on anything else till I have finished. Even if that takes two years!