Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Flimsy is finished!

I cut out this baby quilt for a friend's new grandson last month and finally got around to getting it sewn together!  I think it's kind of cute, bright and happy for a little boy.  Hope she likes it!  Tomorrow I hope to at least get it sandwiched and maybe marked for quilting-nothing fancy there.  The back is blue flannel so it will be soft and warm.

Otherwise I'm busy doing not much of anything.  Can't seem to find the motivation to do much of anything.  It's a good thing I have a dog or I might not get out of bed!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

I think it's a terrific quilt for a baby boy. Good colours and design and the Snowball block is perfect for showing off interesting prints. You never know, it must just become his favourite blankey. I'd give just about anything for a few days in bed.