Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Humm. This everyday posting didn't go so well!

Oh yeah, I was going to show you some of my decorating every day-oops!

Tonight it's Santas.  I have a small but growing collection of Santa's.  I only bought one new one this year, mostly because I didn't have the walking duration to go to the antique malls.
Here's the statues:

See the one in brown furs?  He's the new one this year.

On a very happy note--I'm finished with Physical Therapy!  My knee is straight and very functional.  It stills complains if I don't do my exercises, but that's just incentive.  Stairs are still a bit tricky at times and getting off the floor isn't graceful but it's getting better!  At any rate I feel that I have my life back!
Now if I could just find my mojo, sigh.  Terribly un-motivated!

I finally got my Tri-recs rulers so that I can begin the Bonnie Hunter mystery-I'm only three weeks behind.  Again, where did I hide that mojo?

No comments: