Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another little finish and the weekly cross-stich update!

Over the weekend I made this!
A little cushion for the piano bench, so my legs don't stick in the summer when I wear shorts.  It was on the list though so I get to mark it off!  It really doesn't take much to make me happy.

Now for cross stitch.  First, last time- two weeks ago.
And tonight.  I really doesn't look like I made much progress but I think I ripped out as much as I stitched on that raccoon!
He is finished and the buck begun.  Outside of a few stitches here and there when the buck is done I'll be ready for backstitching.  Really getting tired of this one, I think I say that on every stocking!

I have an incomplete report on my knees:  I have a torn meniscus in my left knee, which means orthroscopic surgery, probably soon.  The right one has only arthritis so it will get a shot of cortisone.  I'm in to see the Doc on Friday and I should know more then.  I'll be glad to have all this behind me.


2 comments:

a good yarn said...

Now we're talking - I love raccoons. Mostly because I don't have to live with them. I hope the news on your knees at least lets you know what's going on and what can be done.

Anonymous said...

Knowing how much time XS takes, I'd say you made a LOT of progress! Love the piano bench cover, too.