Friday, September 14, 2012

Finally, fence!

When we moved into this house 12 years ago one of my conditions was to complete the fence.  The yard was fenced on three sides (by the neighbors some time ago) so all that was needed was to finish the house side.  Much discussion followed.  I insisted that I be able to let the dog(s) out from the house directly into the yard-no way did I want to walk outside at 6:30am in the pouring rain or freezing snow in my nightie to open a gate into the yard then repeat that when they wanted in!  All others did not want to gate the driveway!  Standstill. For 12 years.  This year, I decided it was going to be done and the simplest thing was to gate the driveway so----


It's finished!  Quinn is now safe in the yard (as long as both gates are closed) and Zoe, Coco and Mac can play safely when they visit.

Now it's on the the replacement of the deck!

No comments: