Monday, July 30, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Or in my case it's design bed Monday!  For the link up at Judy's Patchwork Times.  My first time.  Here are my Pink blocks or half of them anyway.  I still need to make the alternate blocks.  I'm sort of loosely using the Happily Scrappy Irish pattern from Bonnie Hunter's book Adventures with Leaders and Enders.  I had cut many many scraps into 2 1/2 inch squares before I discovered that they should have been 2 inches!  No way was I doing that over!  I'll have enough blocks for a throw and a twin quilt, I think.  ( Plus uncounted four patches I didn't use in these!)



It's really hard to get a good photo at this stage, sigh.  Simba, the dog wanna be, can't wait for me to finish the quilt before he lays on it, silly cat.  I should get at least some of the alternate blocks done this week (cutting white tonight) but it won't be a finished top until I get back from vacation.

Still hot, still dry, still hate it.

No comments: