Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Beginnings

Back home again after being in Columbia for Bri's Law School Hooding and party.  Afterward, Scott threw a party in their new home.  They have been working really overtime to finish the first renovations before the party and it's really shaping up.  Of course, they will be working on the house for a long time to come, but I have no doubt that it will be lovely when they finish.  Bri is looking for a job now as well-I wish her good luck there- she is smart and capable so I'm am sure she will find one soon.

With her hooding, I have only one more graduation to attend.  Brayden's Preschool Graduation!  I think that one will have different flavor.

So, now's it's time to return to my routine and catch up on things that I've let go for the past couple of weeks.  The gardens need work and the house tidied plus many tiny stitches need to be made.  More on all that later with pics!

No comments: