Friday, December 31, 2010

December finishes!

After several months without a finish I have two for December!  Above is the doll quilt I made for Nora.  I sent the basket you can see with a cloth doll as well as other things.  My machine quilting is improving as is my binding.
This is Brayden with his "travel memories" quilt.  He loves mine so much and asked for one for himself.  His is bigger than mine!  He has three patches already;  one from DC that Mommy and Daddy brought him, one I brought him from Ireland and one that his Grandad bought in Germany as a teenager.  He has a lot of space to fill!  I'm working on one for Kolby as well, should only take another couple of days but it won't be finished in December!

I have been posting finishes, etc as part of my participation in the OPAM challenge for the past two years.  This year I didn't do so well!  My focus for the next year will take me away from this type of thing, although I will continue to create and to work on projects already in progress, I'm not going to participate again this year.  If and when I finish something I think is important I'll still put it on the blog!

No comments: