Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cat Saturday

Every time I take the boy's car seats out of the car and set them in the house a cat immediately finds them the most comfortable seat in the house! In this case both cats! How can that be comfortable? That's Mika on the bottom and Simba (the giant dog wanna be) on top. They stayed this way quite a while too. Who can figure cats?

I am feeling some better, it's been a see-saw this week of one day up and one day down. The last two nights I've not been forced to take meds in the night and that helps. This morning I painted the ceiling in my room. Tomorrow I'm hoping for walls as I bought the paint yesterday. I am really tired of living in a disaster area! Hoping to be moved back in by the middle of next week. It won't be finished but I can do the rest while I inhabit that room. Unfortunately, that isn't the only room I need to paint! The stitching area gets finished before I begin any more painting. I need to have something organized and right now nothing is. I'm feeling scattered and braindead and it must stop! On that note, I'm going to have lunch and then work at my desk--mountains of paper work to do there, as well as a good many other things. I really would like to sew with out guilt!

No comments: