Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday evening

Big shopping day today, I've put it off for a while and even when I shopped I didn't buy a lot so today was a real stock up shopping--I'm beat and my pocketbook is empty! While I was gone shopping the VA called and rescheduled Larry's appointment. Now, he doesn't see the doctor until the 24th of August. This is a big let down for us. The closer it gets to the three month checkup the more nerve wracking it becomes and this time is worse than the last as he has been feeling low since the 4th of July weekend. At first I thought he was just tired but it's gone on too long for that, it's hard not to expect bad news.

1 comment:

Bec Clarke said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
I am very happy to meet another crafty blogger.
I will be thinking of you on 24 August hoping that all goes well.