Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday special

I finally cooked a meal that Larry could eat! His favorite fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and apple celery salad, I don't know who is happier. I don't think I can cook fried chicken every night tho! I've been sewing a few more blocks for another rag quilt, want to use up ALL the fabric I already have cut, no rush on this one and I'm only using two fabrics in each block so it will be a bit different than Braydens. I've been cross-stitching up a storm at night so tomorrows post should show some real progress. I've tied three denim bags, only two to go, and cut handles for one. Trying a different handle approach so I won't have as many layers to sew through. The handles are the worst part and probably why I've put them off so often.

Think I'll go put on a Major League movie and make some little stitches!

No comments: