Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Finish!



First up,
Ethan's Trip!
Fire and Drama. . .
Just like Ethan!

Next up. . .

Ryan's Trip progress.
Three Quarters finished.
I hope to finish the top this weekend.
Crossing my fingers.
I'd hoped to have it completely finished by Feb 10 
As I'm off to Columbia that day and could deliver it
But,
Even if I get the top done this weekend
The backing made and sandwiched
It takes me at lest 5 days to quilt one of these.
So the 10th is unlikely.

I've made several blue 9 patches
and some blue and purple tumblers this week.
More of those to come.


4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Woweee! Ethan’s TOTW quilt is spectacular. I’d like Ryan’s contrasting coolness it looks a swimming hole that you dive into on a hot day with the ripples spreading out.

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow they look great...... Very striking...... And strong.....

sall1234 said...

Så herlig og nydelig. Og mye mye jobb. Fantastisk.

Maria said...

Stunning finish...