Monday, January 1, 2018

2018-Day 1


Quinn has been exhausted since Christmas!
She gets cranky when I lay on the couch as I'm in her way!
Also, it's very,  very cold so she only goes out for a very few minutes at a time.
I go out only if I absolutely HAVE to.

Trying to begin the year as I mean to go forward.
Did I manage everything on the list?
NO!
I did get quite a few things caught up
Cleaning,
Laundry,
finished the quilting on Brayden's Trip
Anyway,
I knew I wouldn't get everything done but un-time is over
and some work needs to be done.
January is one of my deep-cleaning/purge months so it takes a bit more time to get the house in order.
Now, I'm off to make up the bed with clean sheets and put away the rest of the clean laundry.
Doesn't that sound like fun?

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

That's a beautiful face! I checked your temps (in Celsius) and yikes, it is very cold. As for making the bed being fun . . . ahhhh, nope but it has to be done.

Janice said...

Quinn looks very settled there. Good luck with the cleaning. When you’re done you can come and do mine. ๐Ÿ˜œ