Thursday, May 25, 2017

New Patterns!

I added some new patterns to my collection!  Just what I needed-more projects!
Chookyblue will be happy to see that I broke down and ordered the Lucy Boston book and templates.
Now to find fussy-cutable fabrics, that may take a while.


The other book in this photo is also English Paper Piecing designs and patterns.
I do like doing English Paper Piecing as they are so portable. 
And the designs are forgiving.



On the camping trip I went into Carrolton and visited a new quilt shop, these three patterns
along with a few fat quarters came home with me.
All of them will help me use up my scraps!



The last pattern is for a Christmas Swap or for me if there isn't a swap.
I have a feeling a couple of my girls might want one as well.

I have been sewing most every night, 
working on a quilt for a friend in blue and green.
I've also been making doll clothes.
I swear they are just as time consuming as clothes for people!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh wow two of my favourite quilt patterns in one post..........
I am so pleased you have broken and got Lucy - you will become great friends......what colours/style are you going to choose????
Also that Great Granny Squared book I think I have it otherwise I have eyed it off so much for years..........
great shopping.......

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and would love to see what your sewing now too.........

a good yarn said...

Lots of terrific patterns there. The Lucy Boston story is incredible and there have been so many beautiful versions of her quilt. I must get my EPP out and make some progress on it. Cute snowmen!