Friday, December 9, 2016

Santa's Sleigh has arrived!


Santa dropped off this parcel for me all the way from Maria Goodwin in Queensland, Australia!
The Ornament I could open up today but the rest must wait for Christmas!


Can Not Wait!

Quinn and I have been bored.
It finally got cold, single digits!
It even snowed, a little.
Between the two we stayed home from our planned wander for the week.
We were sad.
The most excitement we've had is that I lost the TV remote.
I've turned the room upside down twice.
Still can't be found, sigh.

I am so ready to get moved!
The hotel is bigger than the trailer but still not home.
Still hoping to close on the 16th but that might be iffy,
waiting on the appraisal which has to be in by Monday for closing on Friday.
I've spoken to the UNIVERSE.




4 comments:

Charlene S said...

Hopefully the universe Listens! But in my experience it doesn't.

Simone Harding said...

What a great parcel you have under your tree.

My parcel has also arrived here is Australia. Thank you so very much for my parcel. I adore the ornament and as the message says the parcel is under the tree.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

That was a wonderful parcel to enjoy! : )

Chookyblue...... said...

what a beautiful ornament from Maria for the SSCS.........enjoy........