Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Final Stitches!

I just took the last stitches in Fairies All Around!  Sorry the pictures aren't great, inside, night, no one to hold it up --the same old things!

The Front.  Made from some yardage of a border by Michael Miller.  I made the blocks for the fiasco of the guild mystery last year.


The back is a Michael Miller panel that came in a scrap pack from eQuilter after I had the other.  

It still needs washed and it isn't laying flat around the edges.  Truthfully, it is not my best effort.  I am not about to let perfect be the enemy of finished!  It'll keep me warm that's what counts.

2 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

VERY pretty and congrats on your finish! :)

a good yarn said...

It looks lovely and I think the fairy panel is very sweet. For me a 'perfect' quilt is one that you are happy to wrap around you to make you snug and warm. No quilt does that hanging on a wall.