Monday, January 5, 2015

Design wall Monday 5/365

Today's photos are of the current project (the one the baggies from yesterday go to) on my design wall.  This one is from 2006-one of my local quilt shops (now closed) First Saturday Club samplers-done completely by hand.  So Far.


A close up of the blue to be used for sashing and borders, which have been the hold up all along!

Bitter cold coming, even so not as cold as it will be in Chicago!  Quinn will have to stay in!

Also, the Elna will have to have a repair man!  Am looking for one willing to work on vintage machines, so I put it back together and back in the case for the moment.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

That looks terrific! I wish I had a design wall half that size. Looking into a partial solution - something that can be pulled out then slid away. I have a quilt needing a border. Purchased three lots of fabric off the internet last year and none of them are the colour I want. Sigh. Guess you can't go by the screen. Postman delivered a special card and photo to me today. You must have been wondering what had happened to it. Thank you! It's a real treat.