Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6/365 Storing Christmas

Today I finished taking down Christmas, so now on top of an ugly, barren house I have this:


Four artificial trees whose boxes need taped shut and 6 boxes of tree ornaments and other decor.  Keep in mind the fact that I didn't put my North Pole Village out this year (Stilled bummed about that) so this is really a much smaller stack of totes than normal.

All of this will need schlepped up the disappearing stairway to the attic for storage, sigh.  That has to wait for two things- Rob to have time to help me as I can't get them up there alone and warmer weather!  Tonight we are hitting dangerously low wind chills and that attic is cold!

I've done a little quilting the past two days!  Yeah!

Also, I took a nap, ah.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Four Christmas trees? Yikes! It must look lovely to have them all decorated in different themes. My 9ft Christmas is also waiting for reinforcements to arrive (my DS). You are quite right - the house looks rather sad without it's festive outfit on but luckily I have quilted mats/runners - some gifts from friends which I use to brighten up the place. Have a nap planned for this afternoon. Bliss.