Saturday, January 10, 2015

10/365 Books

 Another one of my loves--books!  I have shelves and shelves of them!  These are J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts In Death Books which I dearly love, thank goodness the woman is a writing machine!  I have no idea how many books I have on my Kindle, except that it is not full--I buy fiction for the Kindle and real books for non-fiction.  I read fiction so fast I'd never be able to store or afford enough books to keep me happy!
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Best present my Dad ever received was his Kindle. Like you he reads books quickly and there was just no more room in the house to store paperbacks. Luckily, we can donate books to the Royal Deaf & Blind Children's School Book & Toy Sale each year. I have some old craft and cook books to donate this year.