Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Waiting

Waiting for snow again, 3-4 inches, to be followed by extreme cold and dangerous wind chills.  Ho-Hum.  It's January.  While my house is pretty warm, some areas are just chilly.  My office/studio is one of the worst, I think I might be getting out a space heater for a few days.  If all the predictions are true I'll be staying home for a few days!  Good sewing weather.

Rob came over and got all the boxes for Christmas directions out of the attic this morning so I'm beginning to take down the decorations.  I hate this time of year-the house just looks naked!  Then I'll need to change my blog photo!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Hope the weather doesn't cause you too much grief. TV reports sound severe. Stay safe and warm. We put away our meagre Xmas decs on the weekend but I've put out quilted table mats and runners (most gifts from quilty friends) to make the place a bit more cheerful.