Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rough week

So last week will go down as a crappy week!  I started out on Monday nearly unable to do my physical therapy as I was out of nerve meds-lost the script bottle, found it Monday night called and ordered it.  Went to pick it up on Tuesday, was to be ready at 2pm I got there at 4:30pm no script-waited for it.  Wednesday was better, nerve meds on board so I could do my exercises.  Thursday, I had a visit with my knee Doc where he hit me with the happy (NOT) news that it will be another 3-6 months before the knee is healed and the nerve stuff over, sigh.  Got new script faxed to the pharmacy for nerve meds as the first was for 1 each day and I was taking 2 each day (so I ran out every two weeks).  Had a bit of a pity party- I really want to be over this NOW!  Friday, pity party still going, I went to pick up the nerve script which they wouldn't fill it because I'd just picked up the other one (even though I was willing to pay for it out of pocket).  This news after I waited a half an hour.  Made the decision then and there to change pharmacies.  Friday night the wind began blowing and it blew in a cough, runny nose, etc.  The wind blew 45-50 mph for two days.  I took asthma and allergy meds and felt ok.  Until yesterday.
These are my constant companion!  I still don't know if this misery is a cold or allergies but I'm so done with it!

Today this happened:
My ironing board won't close up any more.  Can't store it in the closet like this!  I've had it for so many years I can't remember when I bought it.  Guess I need a new one-Walmart here I come.  But before that I think I'll go take my meds and go to bed.  Tomorrow will be better.        I hope.

No comments: