Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One more post!

Three in one day!  I must feel chatty!

I have, as you know, an old (16) yellow cat named Simba and an almost 2 year old Sheltie named Quinn.  They are a source of some entertaining times!  Quinn will wrestle Simba to the ground any time she can and tries to herd him back to the house when he goes outside.  Simba never does more than grumble at her and he has claws!  I have a large stainless steel bowl in the kitchen for their water and this spring I added a smaller stainless steel bowl for water to my bathroom as Quinn sleeps in my room and I moved her crate and it's water bowl to the basement.  They have both decided that the preferred bowl is the one in my bathroom!  I have seen Quinn walk right past the big one in the kitchen, walk down the hall to drink out of the one in the bathroom, but that's not the truly funny thing.  The other night Simba was drinking out of in and Quinn comes in, lies down on the floor and patiently waits her turn!  I have a line for the water dish in my bathroom I wish I'd had my camera!

I'm off now for the shower, after a 3 mile walk with Quinn, a 6 mile ride on my bike and yard work I'l stinky!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Animals can be so funny. Obviously the water in the smaller bowl is of a superior grade. Nice manners Quinn.