Monday, February 4, 2013

Another small thing checked off!

The problem:  Quinn eating the cat food.  First I put it on the bench, then Quinn figured out how to get to it.  Then I put it on the table.  I do not like cats on the table!!! I did not like the cat food on the table.  Solution:  repaint one of the school desks white and put it in the corner of the kitchen.  Like This:
We bought four school desks back when the children were in grade school for $1 each (I think) and they have been used for SO many things.  This is just the latest.  I have two that need new tops and that will happen when the weather warms for good.

Anyway, one problem solved.

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

Poor pussy cat! Those old schools desks have a thousand uses and last a darn sight longer than the plastic versions that replaced them.

Anonymous said...

Clever solution! I bet you couldn't find one for $1 today - or $50 probably!