Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cross-stitch update for Bri's stocking

 I haven't done a cross-stitch update for a couple of weeks so here on the left is what I showed you last.  Then below (because I can't get blogger to let me move it) is today.  I've made good progress, mostly because the kitchen project has me tired, bruised and sore by supper time so I only have the energy to stitch!  I sit down to watch tv and there is the stocking right where I can see it.  It nags until I pick it up!

Further whining on the kitchen front-my house is COVERED with enough dust from sheetrock and sanding that you can see the cat's paw prints quite easily!  I've cleaned up quite a bit of the kitchen (much more to go) and tomorrow's project is to clean the living room etc as well as touch up on the drywall.  I hope to begin painting ceiling and walls on Thursday,  I really need to see that paint on those walls.  Destruction in only good for a while!
 

No comments: